I'm looking for...
5ft King Size Rest Assured British Wool Collection FIRMER mattress
Rest Assured British Wool Collection - FIRMER mattressThe finest British CraftsmanshipQuality zoned 2000 pocket spring mattress featuring three layers of luxurious wool, including British Cheviot, selected for its springiness and durability.Firmness ratingsChoose from 3 firmness ratings - softer, medium and firmer to tailor your sleeping experience and experience personalised comfort.A beautiful blend of support and comfortWool is an excellent comfort layer as it adapts perfectly to its environment and has insulating and breathable properties that help to keep you warm or cool depending on the season.Its naturally fire retardant and has the ability to trap dust, so its non allergenic too.Support you can rely onThe zoned pocket 2000-spring support unit contours to your individual body shape for superior spinal support, supporting your back and posture in a natural and healthy way.Attention to detailBeautifully embroidered handles allow for easy turning and rotation. It also comes double-sided and hand-tufted for long lasting comfort.The luxury stretch woven cover incorporates natural Purotex that keeps the mattress hygienic and dust-mite free, for a more breathable, fresher sleep.Trusted QualityAll Rest Assureds beds and mattresses have been rigorously tested for safety and quality to meet the highest British standards in Rest Assureds SATRA and BSI accredited lab. So you can sleep safe in the knowledge that your new mattress meets all British safety, quality and flammability standards.Good Housekeeping Institute approvedThe British Wool Mattress has also been given the prestigious Good Housekeeping Approved Endorsement a testament to the quality, time and care that Rest Assured put into beds.
All manufacturer spring counts are always based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on your choice of mattress size.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH A DAYTIME TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WE NEED TO CALL YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR DELIVERY
If your item is in stock you can have this delivered on a FREE next working day delivery if ordered before 4pm or alternatively choose another day that suits you if that is not convenient*
Our Standard delivery service available at no extra charge for all large items is a 2 man room of choice service with the items unpacked if required and all packaging removed.
Our delivery partner will contact you the evening prior to your chosen day of delivery with a 2 hour time slot and a further call is made on the delivery on the day itself.
For single mattresses (2'6 or 3'), Vacuum packed or rolled mattresses and smaller items such as pillows we also offer a next day service but this is a one man delivery to the door only.
Orders placed after 4pm will be available for delivery within 2 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday as standard, a Saturday delivery is available on either the one man or two man service for an additional £30.00
If the item is not available from stock or is made to order there are delivery lead times on the specific product. Once the item is available for delivery we will contact you to arrange a convenient day.
Please note that the delivery price stated (where applicable) is for Mainland UK only.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Southern and Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight is available but will incur additional delivery charges.
Additional services such as assembly is available on certain items. We are here to help so please contact us for further information or alternatively call (0800) 614 172 or (01529) 301919
Mon - Sat 9am-5.30pm Sun 10am-4pm.
*certain product categories are subject to a minimum order value of £299.00
Did you find a better price somewhere else? We'll gladly price match the competition.
And of course, by shopping with us you get the benefit of our expertise.
Price Match conditions:
1. Our Price Promise applies to any competitor in the mainland UK, including UK websites but excluding factory outlets, membership clubs, duty free shops, home shopping channels, other auction sites, market stalls, private sales and liquidation (or any other "closing down" or insolvency) sales.
2. The product must be new, identical in style, specification, size and colour, and offered on the same terms.
3. The competitor store or website must have the product in stock and available for immediate purchase or delivery.
4. Gift vouchers, voucher codes and cash back are exempt.
5. Typographical errors shall not apply. No affiliate, promotional, voucher code or media discount applies. Any other retailer's price match promotion which offers an additional rebate or other benefit for any price matched product is also excluded.
6. We must be able to verify the competitor's price and stock position to our satisfaction.
7. The price being matched must include all taxes (including VAT), postage and packing charges as applicable.
8. All Price Promise transactions are carried out at our descretion.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw this Price Promise at any time.
On selected items or day of choice
Available for all beds and mattresses
We won't be beatenon price
Stockists of the world's leading brands
Our dedicated staff are trained to deliver the best possible advice